Wednesday, July 24, 2019

speech judging sheet-video games are good for you

Speech Judging Sheet 
Name:  Max           
Topic:  video games are good for you                  
                    
Category
Main Points

Self Assessment
Low                                         High
1           2 3           4 5
Structure

  
My speech was organised logically into paragraphs, with an effective introduction and a conclusion.
4
Delivery

  
I used some gestures, stood still and made eye contact with my audience.

My voice was clear and loud.  I didn’t speak too quickly or too slowly.



3
Content 
  
My speech had a message and was original, interesting and relevant to the audience.

5
Language

I used ‘powerful’ words in my speech.  I also included some language features (eg repetition, alliteration, similes etc)

3

Time

My speech was between 2 ½ and 3 ½ minutes long.

2:14

3

Next time I need to … 
use some hand gestures and make it a bit longer.

Teacher Comment 

Well done Max - Great effort!  You were well prepared and memorised your speech well so that you could look up and maintain eye contact.  Your main ideas were great just add more evidence, research, statistics and examples in, to support them. Try to speak a little louder next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment