Tuesday, April 14, 2020

my bedroom

My bedroom is awesome. As you walk in, there is a red bunk bed that towers over everything in my room. my bunk bed has a single bed on top and a double on the bottom. I like jumping from the top bunk to the ground. If you keep walking straight you will see my white desk which is what I do my school work on. I have a google home, which I ask lots of things, 4 batman collectable model cars and a collectable formula 1 car. To the right of my desk, there is a Vodafone Warriors jersey in a frame signed by every player in their team. There is a small bench that has my smart tv, PlayStation and 2019 world cup rugby ball. I got my 2019 world cup rugby ball from my parents for a reward for getting a trophy at my rugby prize giving. Behind the bench is a huge window that stretches across my whole back wall. I have a bean bag in the corner of my room that I read on. most of the time when I wake up all the birds are chirping extremely loud. Overall I think my room is awesome and I love watching movies with yummy buttery popcorn that smells delicious. I also really like reading books and playing Playstation all in my room.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Max, as I read your description I could almost picture it in my head. I have learnt a bit more about you from your description as well. I can tell that you are really into rugby and rugby league. Thanks for posting your description! - Mrs Taege

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great room, and a clearly written description of it. I didn't know you liked to collect cars. It's great that you have a nice cosy spot to read books in your room and you have some awesome rugby items too! Keep up the great work Max!

    ReplyDelete